Today my sister graduates from high school. Friday is her 18th birthday. I’m skipping my 15 yr HS reunion in September. I felt really old until my dad told me it was his 40th. I feel so much better. Thanks, Dad
Congratulations, Miss Miranda. Hope you have a great day and I totally wish I could be there.
Tips for a successful graduation ceremony:
1. Wear underwear
2. Go to the bathroom before the ceremony
3. Do not be the idiot with the beach ball
4. Do hit the beach ball if it comes your way
5. Shake under, Grab over
6. Don’t fall down the stage steps, its been done and is totally overrated
7. If you do fall, you’ll wish you listened to #1
Take the requisite grad photo with your dad and brothers or you will not live to see 18.
Does anyone else have any graduation/abi advice?