I’ll just double it and call it a day.
Here I go.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. I don’t tag people, but if you are so inclined, take it. We all like knowing more about people we read.
- My eyes are green, but most people tell me they’re blue. Look closer, dude.
- I like looking at nature, but I hate being IN nature.
- My brother broke my front tooth by sitting on my head when my head was on the side of the pool. He claims it was some jump-into-the-pool trick gone bad, but I don’t buy it.
- I am terrified of raccoons. They’re big and mean and have really sharp claws. There is a story behind this one, but I’ll save that for later.
- I anthropomorphize everything. It makes getting rid of stuff really hard because I tend to make everything my friend.
- I read too much celebrity gossip.
- I once had a cat named Serendipity. She was blind and deaf and oh so sweet. My family called her Dippy. She eventually got out of the house and as the story goes, found a nice family on a farm.
- I did not kill my brother’s dog, Bonkers.
- I get up really early in the morning, like 6 am early. I really like getting up at 4:30 or 5, but I have to go to sleep earlier and its hard when you’re married.
- The magical side effect of getting up so early, is that by 1 pm, I’m ready for a nap. My energy is pretty much shot by then. However I can do more in that period of time than anyone I know all day. I’m a fast machine.
- I love schedules. I live by them and try to make those around me live by schedules. This rarely works.
- I like to bite, especially Sparky’s shoulder because when I hug him that’s where my mouth rests.
- Sparky is not allowed to buy a Lotus Elise until I’m ready to be rid of him and make loads in insurance pay offs. It’s the official “I should divorce my wife” signal.
- I hate that there is usually a logical explanation for things.
- I wake up every morning thinking about coffee. Every. Morning. Might have something to do with getting up kinda early.
- If a think about where “meat” comes from, I can’t eat it. I would be a vegetarian if i had to… uhh, gather said food myself.
Alright. My sister has loudly complained that I haven’t blogged in a while. I hereby promise to blog for the next five days in a row. Then I’m gone for the weekend and can’t promise.
It’s also death march time in our household in regards to birthdays and father’s day. My sister, my step-mom and my dad have b-days and then there is the duplicate fathers days for both my dad and my step dad. Its worse than Christmas as far as tossing money around. Lots to do.